Noodle Markets and the Johns Hopkins University School of Education Center for Research and Reform in Education hosted the first INNOVATE Summit, bringing together education thought leaders and district leaders for an open discussion of fast-changing education purchasing landscape.
The session, The Digital Revolution: Navigating The New Purchasing Landscape, featured leaders from across the education spectrum:
- Rafranz Davis, Executive Director of Professional and Digital Learning, Lufkin ISD, TX
- Lorena Garcia, CPPB, Director of Purchasing, McAllen ISD, TX
- John Katzman, Founder, The Noodle Companies & Princeton Review
- Jennifer Morrison, Lead Research Scientist for Educational Technology Evaluations, Johns Hopkins University-Center for Research & Reform in Education
- Joseph Olchefske, CEO, Flex Academies; Former Superintendent, Seattle Public Schools
- Kecia Ray, Executive Director, Center for Digital Education; Former Executive Director of Learning Technology, Metro Nashville Public Schools
This INNOVATE Summit is the first in a series of events intended to help education leaders collaborate around opportunities to improve K-12 purchasing.